Are you wishing a wedding out of the box? Are you thinking about making your dream come true, coming in Italy, to make the best day in your life unforgettable?
Getting married in Italy and choosing your ideal frame in the romantic relaxed and elegant landscape of a winery means having non-conventional ceremony, based on a deep sensorial experience.
Grapewine rows light up in warming colours and in strong scents, exclusive locations in vineyards offering a strong visual effect and also wide estates, perfect to celebrate weddings sorrounded by a still-virgin nature and for this reason, able to give unique and one – in-a-million experience.
Are you still asking yourself why choosing a winery for your Italian wedding?
You’ve got 5 good reasons to celebrate your wedding in the wonderful frame of centuries-old italian vineyards.
- Celebrating a wedding in a vineyard is so romantic and fascinating and you will be relieved from the stress of moving from a location to another
- The sober elegance of the italian vineyards allows to add a personal and unique note to the wedding set
- Staying in a winery will allow you to spend your time with your family and friends and extending your party time, you will enjoy a stunning experience
- Delicious food and good wine, excellent raw materials, world famous wines, and ancient, well-established, food and wine tradition: here are the ingredients for your wedding party. You can arrange everything following your favourite style , from classic to all- bio.
- A winery offers a relaxing but charming atmoshere: isn’t it in the wishes of any couple?
Don’t miss the chance to get married in the lovely frame of a vineyard in Lazio, Puglia ,Tuscany
“Only one year ago I was a future bride full of ideas about my wedding day but I didn’t know how to make them come true, then almost by chance i met Angela and we immediately emphatize. She mananged to make my wedding day even more special with her competence, expertise, creativity and sweetness. i will thank you forever! Angela you are super!
Claudia e Nicolò